Over the course of our 3 days together my main objective is for you to learn as much as possible! In the beginning of my career, I attended many conferences and some workshops, and I always left feeling inspired, but never felt fulfilled in the education department. I want to provide you with skills that you can start to use right away to elevate your business and make your life easier.
In addition to the 2 styled shoots we will be producing for your portfolio, I'll be speaking about:
- How to price your services correctly (yes, we will be talking ACTUAL NUMBERS!)
- Winning sales techniques, because you are first and foremost a salesperson, not a wedding planner! You must have clients to the do what you love.
- Taking charge of your clients and guiding them through the planning process rather than the other way around. YOU are the boss!
- Phase-based wedding planning and workflow. Being organized means the ability to handle more clients each year, which means more $$$$!
- Client experience. Elevating your brand is more than just raising your prices. If you want to be in the luxury market you need to deliver a luxury experience to your couples.
- When and how to say no to just about anything (coffee dates, shoots, networking events, etc) and still stay in people's good graces. This is my carefully honed secret weapon to working a 40 hour work week, or less!
We will also be deep diving into wedding design with a mini boot camp focusing on:
- Design proposals - how to build them and what they should include.
- The design timeline
- How to present a design to a client and sell it with confidence. Often times how confidently you sell the design to client can majorly effect your bank account!
- Importance of designing authentically and not copying. Make your work stand out against every other Pinterest designer!
- Collaborating with your team to take your events to the next level.
- Pre-styling details
- Tips and tricks on how to make even a budget wedding look beautiful.
Additionally, we will be hosting some round table discussions with all of the instructors where we will discuss:
- styled shoots
- social media
- how to get published
- building your team
These round tables will be full of Q & A time as well.
This year we will also be taking a deep dive into styling and devoting a half day to the art of styling!